LEBA III, a unique dental spray for dogs and cats, balances the chemistry of the mouth to keep teeth clean and the gums healthy for the entire life of your pet, without side effects.
The key to health is balance.
Products that kill bacteria have an antibiotic action, which damages the natural environment of the mouth.
LEBA III safely balances the chemistry of the mouth without disrupting the action of other helpful agents found there.
The safety and effectiveness of LEBA III was demonstrated through extensive research conducted at a renowned university.
This formula has been used by veterinarians since 1994, and was developed to eliminate the need for periodontal work, which often must be done under anesthesia, posing a serious health risk for many (especially senior) pets.
Spud After 28 Day Treatment
How does it work?
Leba III stimulates enzymes found in saliva to change the chemistry in the mouth.
This softens the tartar and eventually, after a few weeks, causes the plaque to wear away and the tartar to fall off.
Leba III, which had a
100% response in double blind testing, keeps your pet's teeth clean with just 1-2 sprays at morning and 1-2 sprays at night.
- No brushing or change in diet required
- Helps avoid expensive and risky dental procedures
- No side effects
- No enamel damage from the use of this product
- Almost no taste
- Human-grade ingredients
- Just 1-2 sprays morning and night
- Results visible in 4-6 weeks
To clean teeth initially, give treatments twice a day, morning and night.
It will take more or less time depending on your pet's breed, age and genetics.
You should see improvement in 4 to 6 weeks, but continue twice a day until the teeth are all clean. Then proceed with the maintenance program.
Every pet has a different chemistry, so the maintenance schedule will vary.
After the initial cleaning, space out the treatments gradually, until you find the correct frequency for your pet.
Some pets will require daily treatment while others may require it less often.
If the tartar comes back increase the frequency.
Each 1 oz. bottle contains approximately 240 sprays.
Distilled water, Ethyl alcohol 25%, Lamiaceae (herbal Mint extract) and Rosaceae (herbal Rose extract) in trace elements.
- Pets under 22kg/50lbs : 1 spray per treatment
- Pets over 22kg/50lbs : 2 sprays per treatment
Direct Spray Instructions
- Your pet should have no food, no water or anything else in the mouth 1/2 hour before and 1/2 hour after the treatment.
- Spray Leba III in the pet's mouth, on the tongue area.
- Leba III will mix with the saliva, and all the teeth and gums will receive treatment.